Friday, December 13, 2013

Bitchy Mouse and Macho Mouse get Unhitched under the Goddess Stars.



Lord Visier, Lord of Marriage Counciling and Marriage Separations and Divorce.
Lord Visier: You appeal to be separated in marriage has been turned down by the Chief Vizier Pharoah Mouse.  I now prounce you His bed and Her bed. There are no more appeals! This marriage sentence is final.

[Bitchy Mouse and Macho Mouse head out the mouse door.]
Macho Mouse: That sucks!
Bitchy Mouse: Don't state the obvious, and don't clog my mental space with useless conversation.
Macho Mouse: What are we going to do? The sentence is final. It would look bad on behalf of Mousegod and his image on the face of the earth, Pharoah Mouse, if we went against the marriage sentence. 
Bitchy Mouse: Let me think about it; I get my best ideas when I hear you snoring in your seperate Bed.
Macho Mouse: What is with this Chief Vizier to the Pharoah?  I have needs.
Mitchy Mouse: So does your toothbrush, your breath stinks.
Macho Mouse: Is this a confessional?
Mitchy Mouse: Don't get on my nerves, Buddy, I saw how you looked at that rubber mouse the other day. You put a streach mark in your jeans.
Macho Mouse: Get serious. That rubber mouse looked like our youngest girl, Mert, God Mouse rest her soul, and it brought back loving memories of changing her diapers.
Bitchy Mouse: Yeah, I loved little Mert with all my heart, too, but not with my pee-pee.  
Macho Mouse: Don't make me into a pervert. Freud Mouse says that getting a bonger is love trying to release itself from the tyrany of a Police Pharoahic state of mind. 
Bitchy Mouse: Yeah, how many years did that get him in prison?
Macho Mouse: I think it was three.
Bitchy Mouse: That is because the Pharoah interveined in the case itself. Normally, it would have been a death sentence.
Macho Mouse: You have to admit that the book was popular. The mouse population in the ghettos went down 50% when it was published. The poor all thought that a bonger was a sin against Mousegod and were determined to make their Mouse Pharoah proud of them.
Bitchy Mouse: This of course brings us to the reason for our application for seperation. Ever since I lost my tit in a mousetrap, your sperm count has dropped down to almost zero.
Macho: It is nothing personal, honey, but it is a sex education thing. When I was a young pervert, I amid it, I played with myself.  But, in high school, they tried to erase the pervert in you.  One day in Bonger Education Class, they brought in a Cindy mouse model with big milk glands.  We were forced to stand in front her naked, and she popped up her blouse. If we were bad breeders and didn't get a bonger, we got expelled from class. What is even stranger is that nobody ever saw these mouses again.
Bitchy Mouse: I have heard the rumors, too, that there are death camps for late bongers, but nobody beleives it. If you spread the rumor, you get expelled in prison and then death. Who wants to accuse our Great Mouse God President of mass murder and police state mayhem? It reflects poorly on Mouse Pharoah and Mouse God.
Macho Mouse: God Bless us all and our Great Mouse God.
Bitchy Mouse. Amen.
Macho Mouse: How long has Pharaoh Boniface been in power now?
Bitchy Mouse: I think that it has been 40 years. The Boniface Pharoahs believe that the human plague is caused by our sins and non-devotion to HIM and Mouse God. They also believe that late bongers are a plague on the earth and that Sister Venus Cults are a plague as well. If you are an athiest or a devil mouse worshiper, they crucify you on a popcycle cross.
[Fade into 3 second white]

[130 minutes into the film]

A female streaker and a topless male, each having 2 small Twiggy boobies and a plum in the Venus basket, cut in front of Mert, their daugher, while she was heading onstage at The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Mouse 555 Sciences to accept her Mouskar for starring in Mouse in the Wind, Rain, and the other Elements.
Mert: Mother, Father, why has thou crucifed me before 20 billion low Vizier mouses in the world.  What have I done to you to deserve such shame and scorn?  Cover thy selfselves before Mouse Pharaoh God mouse is offended
and have you sent to the extermination camp ghettos in the inner city.

Macho Mouse: Dear Pharaoh Mouse and Honored guests, we have come before you to profess our faith in the resurrection and to claim our daughter who was taken from us in the middle of the night for being a 10ther when the Pharoah has decreed that families can have only 9 mice children in their families. They told us that she was going to be put to death, and now we have discovered that she is the adopted daughter of the Pharaoh.  We now want you to accept our faith of the Her Toothbrush and the Him hairbrush as your own.

[The audience started to applause because they thought it part of the show.
This wasn't exactly what the goddess told them to expect, so Macho Mouse and Bitchey Mouse hugged themselves and walked crablegged off stage. Mert accepted the applause as her own, and graciously accepted the Mouskar to the roar of the audience. She then went backstage to confront her redfaced parents.]

Mert: I am the adopted daughter of the Pharoah in the most low, but I am also his son, his daughter, and his holy spirit in the blue spiritual realm above God Mouse.  I am his High Priestess, a spiritual comfort to his widowhood in his old age. Repeat: I am not his hooker; I am not his slave; I am not his wife.

Macho Mouse: Our bad.  Is Pharoah Mouse going to kill us.
Mert: He thinks that you are a convert to the Mouse Freud religion in the mansions of Mousewood, and he thinks that you two are funny. I will tell them that you have obtained enlightment, nirvana, from the high mountains priests of Tibet, and he will make you two his high spiritual Mountain Visiers.

Macho Mouse: Sounds like a plan.
Bitchy Mouse: He thinks everything is a plan.
Macho Mouse: If a mouse plan works; don't fix it.
Bitchy Mouse: Amen, I think?












No comments:

Post a Comment